Friday 11 April 2014

£5 shoes.



Soo, I received these really amazing shoes in the post the other day :) a complete surprise as to what it was, I love surprises! I nearly died when I saw the colour, the studs, the style... Amazing.
You would not believe me if I was to tell you that these shoes cost £5 full price... Yeah I know! The lovely Just for £5 sent me these to style. (I will link the website below because they have amazing bang on trend items all priced at £5!) So thank you so much for these!

This outfit is so girly and cute for me, I like it though makes a nice change. I finally snapped and bought the Topshop jeans. I must say the Joni jean collection are the best fitting ones out there, for my figure anyway. I defiantely reccomend if you happen to be looking for a new pair, that you get yourselves off to Topshop.

Believe it or not this quilted pink slouch top is from Primark and is actually marked up as a size 16, I was desperate for this tee and bought this size thinking I would have to return it but it actually feels/looks super cute and oversized.

I thought I would upload a close up of the amazing shoes/clutch bag that I already owned that suits them perfectly and my favourite white sunglasses...

Summer dreamin'...

Sunglasses: Primark.
Top: Primark.
Jeans: Topshop.
Clutch: Primark.
Shoes: C/O Just for £5.
Don't forget you can still vote for me in the Company Magazine awards for best personal style Newcomer!

Trendofdays
xxx




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. omg in love with your outfit, the colors are so pretty all together and the shoes are amazing! especially for that price :o taking a look on the site right now ^__^


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Amelia, such a gorgeous outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit and gorgeous colours :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template