Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Co Ord.












Co ords, two pieces, sets, whatever you want to call them they are everywhere! I can't get enough of them, there are so many on the high streets this season, I am spoilt for choice. However being the monochrome mad lady I am, this little gem couldn't escape me!
Black and white, probably the most classic timeless colours to have in your wardrobe, put them together and you have yourself a striking number. 
I particularly loved this one for the length of the top and skirt, I like the fact that they join together, I don't know about you but I'm not mad on showing my stomach and am a sucker for anything high waisted...

Come on I had to have my nails done to match this amazing set... Oh and of course I had to add a little arm (wrist) candy and a classical fedora hat.

Hat: H&M 
Lipstick: MAC Viva glam gaga 2 (limited)
Co ord set: H&M
Bracelet/ring: Butler & Wilson (Gift off of my amazing friend)
Boots: Topshop.

Until next time.
Trend of days
xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template